Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Out of Character Note

Conclusion: Coming soon....
To all those wondering where this story has gone: the people I roleplayed with are seldomly on, and as such, I haven't been able to continue with the roleplay in-game.  However, I feel I can come to a conclusion of this story with the characters I play, without interfering too much with their story.  Granted, it will be a bit open-ended, but I owe it to myself to come to a reasonable conclusion in this story before moving on.

Stay tuned...

Just posted Chapter 17.  Will continue working on this to reach the conclusion.  Thinking it'll be about 20 chapters or so.

Thanks to everyone who's reading this.

4 comments:

  1. I like these... a Lot!

    we do something similar. http://facebook.com/ussSTARCHASER

    I have a similar problem to you, and I thought a couple ideas we had might help. Our boffs look like other people in our fleet. I also frequently use the Foundry for screenshots to better organize things..

    Good luck! And awesometastic ship charts! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's really cool! Thanks for the post! I'm glad someone's enjoying the story. As stated, I wanna try to wrap-up this one so I can concentrate on other endeavors. I'm going to check out your facebook when I get some time to read. I like the idea of using the Foundry for screenshots, but honestly, it was really fun setting up the shots while we were playing without them knowing... Then showing them this blog with the pics from our exploits! I had fun surprising them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the story to continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on finishing this story out. Just posted Chapter 17. I'm thinking it will probably go to chapter 20 to reach the conclusion. Thx for reading!

      Delete